The Bridge is seeking to appoint a Treasurer to join our existing Board for an initial three-year term.
We are looking for a Treasurer with knowledge and experience of fundraising and current finance practice relevant to voluntary and community organisations. This opportunity will suit someone with a strong working knowledge of financial management, accounting and mathematics skills. The Treasurer will also need to possess good financial analysis skills and attention to detail.
As a Treasurer, you can help us in several ways:
- Having oversight of the financial management of the organisation.
- Overseeing the financial affairs of the organisation and to ensure they are legal, constitutional and within accepted accounting practice.
- Ensuring that proper records are kept and that effective financial procedures are in place.
- Overseeing the production of necessary financial reports/returns, accounts and audits.
- This is a critical role in terms of the need to both monitor and report on the financial health of the organisation.
We provide a thorough induction process and onward continuous professional development opportunities.
For more information about The Bridge and what we doplease click here
Close Date: Feb 14, 2022 - 09:00
Interview Date: Feb 28, 2022