We are looking for a Trainee Advice Worker to join our team.
To undertake comprehensive training with a view to providing advice, full casework and consultancy support in respect of welfare rights and housing issues to young people accessing Our Way Leeds services and to colleagues involved in Our Way Leeds service provision.
To apply for this role please email email@example.com or call on 0113 2000857 for a full application pack and application link.
To arrange an informal conversation about this role please contact Sarah Duffy via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that GIPSIL will not accept CV’s. No agencies.
- Deadline for applications: Monday 14/6/21 12:00pm (noon)
- Shortlisting Date: Wednesday 16/6/21
- Interview Date: Tuesday 22/6/21
You will be informed within 5 working days of the Shortlisting Date if you have been successful or not
GIPSIL is committed to all aspects of safeguarding. We believe that all children and adults, who are at risk of harm, have the right to be protected from abuse. GIPSIL aims to ensure that all staff and voluntary workers who seek work at GIPSIL and who have access to children and adults are safe to do so.
GIPSIL is a community based organisation providing housing, counselling, advice and support to young and vulnerable people at risk in Leeds.
As an organisation we are committed to the following principles in recruitment to ensure we can effectively achieve our aim of providing equal opportunities and safer recruitment;
- We recruit for potential, not perfection
- We are a values based recruiter
- We value lived experience as a demonstration of capability for a role
- We only utilise truly “essential” criteria in recruitment
- We are committed to safer recruitment practice
When we refer to Values we are talking about our organisational Values, found here.