Following a review of the services, New Hope is actively recruiting for a Support Worker focusing on those with No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF) to work within the service at the Sanctuary.
This role will support the Sanctuary management team in providing an efficient and effective service to Sanctuary users. It will proactively champion the specialism both internally and externally.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be able to manage emotive issues sensitively
- Work within a person-centred approach
- Be highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Empower and motivate clients to make positive decisions
- Communicate clearly and effectively in both written and verbal form
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Be flexible and responsive to change
- Understand and promote good practice in safeguarding vulnerable adults
For more information about these exciting roles, please contact Teresa Hendry, Sanctuary Manager, or Rob Edmonds, Head of Services, on 01923 210680.
This is a full-time role (40 hours pw) to be worked rotationally to cover early, mid and late shifts across 7 days.
New Hope is an equal opportunities employer, values diversity and is strongly committed to providing equality in employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. At New Hope we embrace flexibility and agility and so welcome applications from staff who wish to work flexibly or part-time. If this applies, it should be stated clearly in the letter of application.
To apply, please send your CV together with a letter of application which states how you meet the essential and desirable criteria detailed on the person specification to Alison Burgess, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org to be received by the closing date.
Closing date: 9am on Tuesday 22nd June 2021
Interview dates: 29th and 30th June 2021