The Role of the Support Coordinator is to ensure that the individual is able to access services in the community, to be supported to ensure that they maintain their licence agreement and their accommodation and to help them to reach their potential by achieving their goals, and when ready to move on to independence.
Safe Haven Sussex CIC provides accommodation and support for vulnerable adults who are homeless or pending homelessness.
Full Specifications are available on request, however a summary of responsibilities are:
- to be proficient in risk assessment, and support planning.
- able to update and keep relevant service user records.
- to ensure that the service users needs are addressed holistically
- to ensure that the support plan is personal to the service user
- to encourage the service user to engage with relevant community services to aid in their recovery and development
- to ensure that they are able to support the service user to create personal budgets.
- to work with a team within the organisation and in the community to ensure the service user is accessing the most relevant services.
- to ensure that the service user is registered with a GP
- to work with service users in key work sessions and group sessions creating specific agendas and desired outcomes.
Level 2 in Health and Social Care is Essential or relevant experience of at least 3 years.
A full driving licence and use of a vehicle is preferred.
Closing date: 20/08/2021
Expected start date: 14/09/2021
Safe Haven Sussex CIC follows Government guidelines and has implemented measures to ensure the safety of their staff and Service Users.