We are looking for someone to oversee the general Project administrative services and day to day functions of the Project; maintain office equipment and resources, keys and fobs systems; participate in procurement of resources and stationery; assist with recruitment; participate in local payroll duties; manage service users feedback; liaise with donors; assist in updating social media and website; and maintain all records and data.
- Gifted in administration and office functions with excellent attention to detail?
- Motivated by working as part of a team?
- Organised and a gifted multi-tasker?
- Experienced in working with vulnerable people?
- Resilient, like a challenge and passionate about seeing the lives of homeless women transformed.
The job regularly involves walking throughout the Project, which is based over 2 sites 100m apart, over a number of floors with stair access. There is also a requirement to travel across London for meetings and service user support. Physical mobility and ability to carry smaller items are required as essential.
This post is not subject to an enhanced DBS check. However, all staff are expected to read and comply with Church Army’s Safer Ministry Policy.
40 hours per week, 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Bank Holiday cover may be required.
For more information, the job pack, and the application form, please see our website.
Closing date for applications: Monday 22 February 2021