We are looking for an effective communicator who can lead and support a knowledgeable, experienced staff team providing support services to the client group.
The Service Manager
- Acts as a role model to the staff teams, sharing knowledge and experience when necessary, whilst respecting and valuing the contribution staff team members’ experiences can bring.
- Leads a staff team in providing person-centred support to Branches hostel’s clients.
- Supports the staff team in enabling individuals to maintain their Licence Agreements.
- Is a key member of the Management Team, contributing to the development and growth of services and the organisation.
- Lead, support and guide staff teams in day-day service delivery activities
- Work with the staff teams to identify and put in place service improvements.
- Monthly 1-1 supervision of staff; and regular team meetings as required, according to service needs.
- Supporting the staff team with welfare benefits advice, applications, appeals, and determining if current benefits are correct and in line with clients’ health/support needs.
- Oversee the submission by the staff team of all Housing Benefit claims with relevant documentation to prevent delays in claims.
- Assist and support staff with complex cases and decision-making, and manage a residual caseload, as required.
- Review all support and action plans and risk assessments to ensure these are regularly updated by the ISR Team.
Closing date: 20th June
Interviews: Week of 21st / 28th June
A CV and Supporting Statement are required.
See the Recruitment Pack on our website for more information and how to apply - www.wfcbranches.org.uk /jobs