Bring your enthusiasm and your desire to make a difference in the lives of homeless people.
Do you have the commitment and values to make a real difference to the lives of people Mental Health? Are you passionate about empowering them to improve their quality of life, while supporting them to realise their hopes, dreams and aspirations?
PRHA provides high quality, person-centred support to people with mental health and other support needs. The support we offer is tailored to the individual client’s needs and wants, whilst encouraging independence and community engagement.
We are looking for
- A calm, resourceful and energetic individual who is highly motivated, hardworking and keen to support people with mental health in a proactive and holistic manner.
- Skills in positive communication and engagement, and will be able to demonstrate unconditional positive regard for all our service users.
- Ability to support people to maintain a healthy state of wellbeing, mentally, physically and emotionally.
- Willing to embrace all aspects of the role including, but not limited to, providing support with domestic tasks, and supporting individuals to access work, education and social opportunities.
- You will be required to work in a flexible manner, on a roster basis, which will include evenings, weekends and sleep-ins. Previous experience, whilst desirable, is not necessary
- Please note this post is for 16 hours per Week, Sleep-ins attract an additional payment.
What we offer
PRHA was awarded the Investors in People Gold standard for the second time in 2019. This award reflects staff feedback on their development and training opportunities, how they are valued by PRHA and the support provided to them in fulfilling their roles. We are in the top 3% of housing associations in achieving this award.
Our comprehensive, training and support package will enable you to grow in your career and achieve your professional aspirations.
How to apply
Please read the full Job Description & Person Specification which can be found on our website. To apply, please send your CV and Supporting Statement outlining your interest in working for PRHA and explaining how you meet the criteria set out in the Job Description & Person Specification. Please send your CV and Supporting Statement by clicking the Apply Now button.
It is required for this post that the successful candidates will have to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
20 hours per week (rota includes evenings & weekends) including some sleepovers (Separate night rate paid)