We are looking for a dynamic, proactive and knoweldgeable individual! You will provide tailored resettelement support to clients moving on from our hostel.
Resettlement Worker - Key Accountabilities
Provide comprehensive resettlement services for individuals and former residents of Branches Hostel by ensuring:
1. Individuals acquire relevant life-skills that support successful independent living.
2. Individuals are resettled into move-on accommodation that is appropriate to their needs.
3. Additional support networks are in place relevant to individuals’ circumstances when they move-on.
4. Delivery of a floating support service for a minimum period of six months from the date of move on.
5. Effective partnerships across all housing sectors are created and maintained, and suitable move-on accommodation is secured through these partnerships.
6. Timely and effective liaison with Support Workers, in-house CBT Practitioner and external agencies.
1.0 Resettlement Service - Tasks include:
1.1 Create and maintain effective relationships with landlords to secure private rented, social and other
accommodation options for individuals moving on from Branches Hostel.
1.2 Ensure move on accommodation promotes well-being, is safe and appropriate to individuals’
1.3 Deliver tenancy management courses for individuals moving on, ensuring all aspects of tenant obligations are known and understood.
1.4 Assist with furnishing of move-on accommodation, as required: securing affordable furnishings through partnerships developed with charities and other organisations.
1.5 Deliver group advice sessions on resettlement options.
1.6 Provide practical follow-on resettlement support tailored to individuals’ needs, which will assist them to maintain their accommodation.
Closing date: 20th June
Interviews: week commencing 21st /28th June.
See the Recruitment Pack on our website for more infomration and how to apply - www.wfcbranches.org.uk /jobs
After you've read the information, if you can bring the skills we need and can work within our values, we'd love to hear from you!