To provide effective and high-quality support to service users of the Marylebone Project. To work collaboratively to provide the Marylebone Project service users a holistic and effective support service within a Psychologically Informed Environment (PIE).
- Provide a high quality, person centred support to service users with a range of low to medium support needs
- Assist in the provision of safe and secure accommodation
- Always work collaboratively professionally, responsibly, and diligently
- Provide tenancy management and support
- Support the referral process within the Marylebone Project
- Ensure data is managed and handled appropriately, and effectively communicate
Hours 40 hours a week. Normal working pattern will include working one weekend as directed by the Project rota on a five week rolling basis. Other times and shifts may be required as per the Project needs.
We do not accept CV's.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check. Safeguarding training will be required and compliance with all safeguarding polices and practice.
Closing date for applications: 09:00am on Monday, 17th May 2021.
Interview date: 25th of May 2021.