In this role you will be responsible for the general organisation and administration of all lettings related and property management activities, supporting the Private Sector Lettings team with the progression of their lets as well as assisting clients with the property management queries.
This role will initially be working remotely with plans to return to our central Sutton offices in the future.
Your duties will include:
- Processing private sector tenancy renewals between private landlords and tenants and ensuring all compliance procedures are met
- Assisting clients (both landlords and tenants) with their property management queries within our Private Sector Leased Temporary accommodation stock
- Liaising with tenants and contractors as required
- Negotiating and processing deposit returns
- General office administration
- Responding to general enquiries received from our clients or future clients
- Handling post and documentation
- Organising inventory check ins/out, invoices, move ins etc
- Record and maintain accurate CRM database
What you'll need to succeed:
- Lettings experience within private sector
- Knowledge of AST's
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- A strong understanding of contracts and tenancy agreements
- Customer focused approach
- Efficient and able to time-manage effectively
- Strong attention to detail
These are full time posts (36 hours per week) with an annual leave entitlement of 23 days plus Bank Holidays.
Basic salary is £25,766 per annum plus the opportunity for additional performance related pay.
Encompass is a local authority trading company wholly owned by the London Borough of Sutton. We deliver a wide range of services including Advice and Information, Homelessness Prevention, Choice Based Lettings, Landlord Services, Support Brokerage, Shared Lives, Business Development and Support, and Digital Innovation.
What we offer to our employees:
- Sodexo discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- Employee wellbeing program
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
- Internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers, gifts, extra annual leave
- Access to the cycle to work scheme
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Annual performance related pay awards
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the organisation
All post holders must have the right to work in the UK and will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check as well as other employment clearances.
Details of Interviews
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted shortly after the closing date and invited to interview.
Closing Date: 15/06/2021