We are looking for a Project Worker to join our team who is responsible for volunteers/social work students and peer mentors.
To work with volunteers, people who access the Centre and the staff team to deliver the service, enabling people to identify and achieve their goals and improve their quality of life, through individual and group work.
Group work and Individual Support
- To help facilitate group work
- To support, encourage and motivate people to work towards short term goals which support their long-term aspirations.
- To build positive relationships with people coming to the centre.
- To carry out assessments, deliver appropriate interventions and make appropriate referrals to ensure people have all the support they need in place
- To carry out all associated admin, including keeping accurate records and completing referral forms
Evaluation and planning
- To maintain recording and monitoring systems using both paper based and spreadsheets/data bases
- To deliver on the agreed targets
- To assist with the evaluation and planning process, facilitating the full involvement of people in the Centre
- To produce reports as requested
- To liaise with and build positive relationships with key agencies and work collaboratively to achieve positive change
- To facilitate the involvement of people in the Centre in both internal and external strategic change through attending and facilitating internal and external meetings and collecting qualitative and quantitative feedback.
Operation of the Centre
- To assist in the running of the centre and the programme of work, particularly;
- To ensure the safety & security of the people who attend the Centre, volunteers and staff.
- To ensure health and safety and hygiene standards are adhered to.
- To ensure that the Centre is run in accordance with polices and guidelines.
- To attend regular supervision sessions and staff meetings
- To attend other meetings and training as requested by your line manager or the CEO
- To undertake any other duties as requested by your line manager or the CEO
- To work within the guidelines and policies of the Centre
- To carry out the above duties in accordance with the Centre’s Vision, Mission and Values following policies and to show commitment to equality of opportunity.
*Core hours Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm. The Centre is open on Christmas Day and staff are expected to work with a day given in lieu.
Closing date: Sunday 20 June, 2021.