Are you looking for a rewarding and interesting job within a friendly and supportive team? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and feel motivated to help people with mental health needs to find their feet and move forwards positively?
If so, BHT Sussex is looking for 2 x Project Workers to join our team at the Archway Project.
The Project Worker role is akin to a Support Worker or Mental Health Recovery Worker role.
- A supportive team and management
- A culture of continuous development and creative support
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A competitive salary for comparative roles in the field
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme 5.5% employer’s pension contribution (the level of this is reviewed annually).
- Generous Annual Leave entitlement
About the service:
Archway is a well-established specialist service supporting adults with complex mental health needs. Archway consists of two 24-hour residential properties in Hove:
Sackville Gardens: 5 bed residential service, with overnight sleep-in provision
Portland Road: 9 bed residential service, with overnight sleep-in provision
Most clients move into Archway after time in hospital. We bridge the gap between hospital and the community by encouraging people to gain a greater understanding of what keeps them well, safe and motivated, as well as supporting them to move on to accommodation tailored to their individual needs in the future.
We adopt a person-centred and holistic approach to support, with an emphasis on client involvement and co-production.
Both properties are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and have a rating of ‘Outstanding’
A quote from an Archway client:
“Archway has changed my life for the better. Being at Archway has made me more confident, aware of my own circumstances and helped me move away from a bad time”
Project Worker – Job Details:
- Permanent Contract
- Salary: 27 core hours per week at £23,365 pro rata per annum plus 15 ‘Sleep In Hours’ per week at £17,704 pro rata per annum, plus Anti-Social Hours Enhancement of £1,469 per annum.
- 27 hours per week (plus 15 sleeping hours), based in Hove
- Total Expected Annual Salary - £25,697
- 5.5% employer’s pension contribution (the level of this is reviewed annually).
- Annual Leave entitlement starts at 25 working days (pro rata)
BHT Sussex is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone with the requisite skills and experience. We are committed to an organisational culture that values people from all backgrounds, and welcome applications from all members of the community.
12 noon, Tuesday 15th June 2021
Tuesday 22nd June 2021
Project Worker - Archway - Ref:788