The role of the Project Manager is to ensure that the delivery of the support required is implemented according to the Service Specifications.
Safe Haven Sussex CIC Provides Accommodation and Support to vulnerable Adults who have support needs. Giving them a safe environment to recover and set their own goals for independence. This Project within Safe Haven Sussex is to provide a medium to high level of support and to manage the risks presented.
The Project Manager will:
- work closely with the Service Manager to ensure that relevant legislation policies procedures and good working practices are being adhered to.
- ensure that staff are provided with the knowledge and support they require to safeguard the service users.
- ensure staff are supported through reflective practice, comprehensive training and regular supervision.
- ensure that staff are knowledgeable of the Care Act 2014.
- ensure that staff are being supported in the field to provide an excellent standard of service to all service users placed in the project.
- to work with mental health and substance misuse homelessness recovery models.
- to oversee all service user risk assessments, support plans and reviews of service.
- ensure that service users are provided with the opportunity to give feedback of the service regularly and to change practices if possible to accommodate service users needs.
- change practices as required, to ensure that service users personal needs are taken into account.
- to work with the referral and assessment team to ensure that referrals are managed well and that timelines are adhered to.
- ensure that staff are maintaining communication service users records, including key work sessions, workshops, out of hours communication and any other records used.
- ensure that health and wellbeing assessments are completed for all service users and information gained is used to support the service user.
- ensure that complex behaviours which can be prevalent in homelessness services is managed effectively and promote positive behaviour change.
- work with the Service Manager to ensure that a Psychological informed approach adopted is implemented across the service.
- to work towards the projects Aims and Objectives stated in the Service Specifications.
- To complete monitoring reports as required by the Service Specifications, including 6 monthly narrative. (training will be provided).
Full Specifications available on request.
You must have at least 3 years of project management experience and at least a level 3 in project management.
Application deadline: 20/08/2021
Expected start date: 20/09/2021
Safe Haven Sussex CIC provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Safe Haven Sussex adheres to Covid-19 Government guidelines and has implemented measures to ensure the safety of their staff and Service Users.