We are looking for a Procurement & Utilities Administrator to join our team. Main responsibilities include:
- Set up utility contracts (Gas, water, electricity, TV licences etc) for any new HARP properties
- Assist the Property Department in sourcing new and competitive providers for any new requirements from Services or Development Projects
- Monitor existing contracts, obtain meter readings, check and authorise bills for payment. Set up and monitor direct debit payments with help of Finance team.
- Look after HARP fleet of vehicles making sure they are insured, taxed, MOT, serviced etc and checking staff eligibility to drive. Administration of HARP fuel cards.
- Monitor office contracts for contract cleaners, other office equipment as required in conjunction with IT department.
- Order staff uniforms and stationery as required.
- Purchase of equipment needed by staff as required, making sure costs are within budget and best prices obtained.
- Ensure HARP’s Procurement Policy is followed, as set out within the Finance Policy.
For a full job description please visit our wesbite.
Closing date: 30 June, 2021