We’re recruiting for a Pets and Housing Regional Engagement Coordinator to develop and deliver a targeted regional strategy across the Midlands, North of England, and Scotland with the aim of improving the outcomes for dog owners experiencing homelessness.
- Passionate about helping people and their pets?
- Experience of working or volunteering in the homelessness sector?
- Want to make a difference to the lives of dog owners experiencing homelessness?
This is a unique role which involves:
- engaging with homelessness services to increase accommodation and support options for dog owners through Dogs Trust’s Hope Project
- working to increase pet-friendly accommodation options across the private rented sector through our Lets with Pets scheme
The role is 35 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
Please note: this role is home-based but will require extensive travel across the Midlands, north of England, and Scotland.
Dogs Trust is the largest dog welfare charity in the UK with a nationwide network of rehoming centres and charity shops. Last year, Dogs Trust centres cared for over 9,000 dogs; we never put a healthy dog down.
At Dogs Trust we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, abilities and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to achieve our mission. Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, either at application or interview stage, please contact us on email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: Sunday, 13th June 2021