Our Partnership Managers are responsible for commencing & maintaining new partnerships with churches and Christian organisations to house the homeless.
If you want to see change in the South-East of England for the Kingdom of God through the homeless being housed and their lives being restored, whilst working remotely, this could be the job for you!
Green Pastures exists to equip and release the Church to end homelessness in the UK, and we won't stop until that goal is achieved. We have more than 20 years experience, £40 million in investment, 80+ partners and more than 1300 people currently housed.
Every number points to what's at the heart of everything we do - people. We make a practical and impactful difference in the lives of those we house. We want to see lives transformed as residents find a relationship with Jesus. What are we missing? You.
On our journey towards ending homelessness in the UK, we can't wait to:
Be housing 2,000 people by 2024
Reach 100 Christian partnerships by 2021
See strengthened and continued growth of our partnerships
Witness continued growth and transformation in our residents, through Christ
Provide opportunities for increased meaningful activity of residents
Facilitate our partners working as one body - sharing expertise and resources as one family
What we can offer you
1. The opportunity to work with a wide range of Churches and Charities
2. The freedom to take initiative in suggesting and growing new projects
3. The privilege of caring for current partners as they house the homeless
4. The excitement of pioneering the way as you inspire new partners to come on board
5. The thrill of being part of a growing organisation
6. The flexibility of remote working at home or setting up a local office
7. The chance to play a key role in ending homelessness in the UK!
What your responsibilities will be
1. Caring for existing partners and equipping them to grow more projects
We are looking for someone who
2. Commencing new partnerships with Churches and Christian charities
3. Monitoring new partner's performance and the impact they are having on their residents
4. Encouraging new partners in their ministry and assisting them with the challenges they face
5. Liaising with the rest of the team to provide the most effective service
1. Shows passion for the role
Applications and interviews
2. Takes the initiative and has a keen eye for detail
3. Has sales experience
4. Utilises strong interpersonal skills
5. Demonstrates a track record of starting new projects
6. Is able to problem solve without supervision
7. Has achieved 3 A Levels at grade C; or equivalent qualifications/ significant experience
8. Can manage multiple relationships and contacts efficiently
9. Is a confident public speaker
10. Has experience in lone working environments
11. Evidences knowledge and experience of the housing sector and homelessness
12. Has business experience (desirable)
13. Has experience growing a ministry (desirable)
14. Is a practicing Christian and will participate in and contribute to the spirituality of GP. The nature of the role makes this an occupational requirements (The Equality Acts 2010)
To apply, please click this link to request your Application Pack. On completion of this form you will be sent the application form. Please email your completed form, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us. We look forward to receiving your application. Interviews will take place in August 2021.
Applicants will be expected to be punctual, considerate to others and liaise with relevant agencies when required. You will attend national team meetings four times a year and travel expenses will be covered by Green Pastures. Due to our Christian motivation; ethos; and values, we worship and pray together regularly. You will need to be enthusiastic about participating in this.
You will receive a staff induction and clear guidance on the role. For the first 6 months there will be monthly reports to complete until your 6 month probation period has been passed. A specified training programme is followed by the Partnership Managers.
Closing date: 1 October, 2021