Thames Reach is a London based charity helping homeless and vulnerable people to find decent homes, build supportive relationships and lead fulfilling lives. Our vision is to end street homelessness. We are looking for an organised Lead Manager for the Individual Placement and Support Team (IPS) based in Stockwell.
The Lambeth Living Well Network Alliance is a collaboration of organisations. Thames Reach; Certitude South London Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, Lambeth Council; and South-East London Clinical Commissioning Group. The goal of all organisations is to provide mental health services and give support to adults in Lambeth.
The Individual Placement and Support Team have been set ambitious targets to meet for referrals and job outcomes and the successful candidate. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to deliver against targets. They will also need to develop relationships across Alliance teams to promote awareness of the IPS team, build employer engagement, and to work within the IPS fidelity model.
- Directly line manage four staff members
- Provide supervisions, casework management and casework allocation
- Be a visible and approachable leader, building a culture of high performance and best practice within the team
- Working with people to obtain opportunities in education, training, and employment
- Promotion of the service in partnership with the alliance stakeholders including the staying well partners
- Build Employer relationships and work in partnership to develop job outcomes
To succeed as the Lead Manager, you will be:
- Experienced in managing and motivating a team to achieve results.
- Experience of managing the operations of a complex, busy service
- An excellent communicator able to form and maintain effective working relationships with all partners.
- Experience of achieving results in a complex and integrated service.
As well as a great working environment we offer:
- 29 days holiday
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- 6.5% employer contributory pension (with employee contributing 1.5%)
Thames Reach is committed to achieving a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We value, respect, and celebrate diversity. We welcome and encourage applicants from all sections of the community regardless of their history of homelessness, sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 19/05/2022, Interview date: 24/05/2022