Stonepillow support and empower homeless and at-risk people to achieve sustainable independence and wellbeing. As the organisation grows, we are looking for someone to fill this new and exciting role within the team to deliver and develop the role of an Integrated Homelessness Mental Health Practitioner.
As a result of the Covid 19 pandemic we are now seeing significant increases in the mental health needs of our clients. Although mental health needs have always been prevalent, the increase in safeguarding concerns and associated care assessments are presenting the support teams with challenges.
We have been awarded funding to enable us to recruit to an exciting new role of an Integrated Homelessness Mental Health Practitioner to better deliver a multi-disciplinary approach to addressing the complexity of needs of our clients. This exciting role will inform and shape the future of how we can expand and build our response to those with complex mental health needs in a more effective and holistic approach.
This role will be required to build rapport with those who have mental ill health and are experiencing homelessness. It will help develop and address a range of interventions to improve support to those with complex and multiple needs and assist with safeguarding and risk planning for clients with significant mental health concerns. Leading by example, you'll develop best practice across the team and enhance expertise within the organisation.
This role will be based in Chichester, with regular travel required to our services in Chichester and Arun. A clean, valid driving licence and access to a car will be essential.
- Play an important role within a community-led organisation
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Clinical supervisions
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to our Stonepillow Wellbeing and Mindfulness app
- Discount Portal giving access to a range of discounts
- Support for ongoing Learning & Development
Details of this post can be downloaded from our website or please contact our HR team on 01243 537934, email HR@stonepillow.org.uk
Closing date: 9 December 2021
Qualifications: it is desirable to have a Core professional qualification relevant to mental health e.g. Nursing with specialism in mental health, Occupational Therapy, Social Work etc.
The following are required of all roles with Stonepillow. However, you do not need to address these in your application.
- Genuine interest in and commitment to Stonepillow’s work and client group.
- An understanding of and commitment to diversity, inclusion & equality
- Willingness and ability to work shifts including evenings, weekends.
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements.