Providence Row has been supporting homeless and vulnerably housed people since 1860. The charity works with more than 1400 people a year in East London, offering an integrated service of crisis support and advice, recovery, learning and training programme. Sadly the need is growing significantly and so we are developing our services to support some of the most vulnerable people in our society.
We aim to ensure that people who are so often excluded from mainstream services gain the support and opportunities they need to create a safe, healthy and sustainable life away from the streets. Central to our work are our core values of Compassion, Respect, Inclusiveness, Empowerment and Justice, informing the content, style and delivery of all our services.
The ideal candidate
Passionate about contributing to providing quality support to some of the most vulnerable and excluded people in London. You will have the drive and ambition to proactively and effectively manage and grow this key area of Providence Row’s unrestricted income generation, working confidently with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. You will be a team-player who wants to work with like-minded people and contribute to the success of the evolving fundraising team to help make positive, lasting changes in people’s lives.
With proven experience in developing, delivering and monitoring Individual Giving programmes, you will have a strong understanding of the importance of knowing your supporter base to maximise income through effective donor communication and engagement, as well as strong data management and analysis skills, a good grasp of end to end DM production, and ideally knowledge or experience of wider IG techniques from online and In Memoriam giving to stewardship events.
- Hold responsibility for developing and implementing a robust Individual Giving (IG) Fundraising strategy that maximises potential income from individuals to achieve planned growth targets.
- Develop and implement an effective supporter development and stewardship strategy to grow the value of Providence Row’s existing individual supporter base, including donor cultivation, retention and upgrading.
- Identify and test new techniques and opportunities for supporter acquisition, conversion and development; incl. development of cost-effective online/digital FR campaigns.
- Hold primary accountability for all supporter data and the Fundraising CRM tool, Donor Strategy; create and implement an evolving data management strategy that feeds into not only IG but fundraising as a whole.
- Hold operative accountability for the GDPR compliance of Fundraising’s communications and data capture, storage and retention.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Services colleagues, to identify & create effective new IG campaigns, drawing on the range and impact of our services offer.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the ongoing fundraising strategy.
For more information and how to apply, please visit our website.
The deadline for applications: June 18th
Date of interview: June 24th,25th
Providence Row is a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales; company number 07452798 registered charity number 1140192.