We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to enhance the work in our emergency housing accommodation.
- Ensure residents receive a welcoming, supportive and positive experience that gives them the time and space to adjust to a home environment and settled way of life.
- Support the team to manage a caseload, key working service users and undertaking assessments, support plans and reviews.
- Build warm and positive relationships with service users, keeping the individual’s best interests at heart.
- Work alongside team members in delivering a package of support individually tailored for each resident.
- Ensure that all health & safety checks within our buildings are carried out in accordance with HARP policies and procedures.
- Enable residents to retain their accommodation, prevent evictions and assist residents that are ready to move on.
- Show flexibility and positivity to undertake any reasonable requests from management to aid HARP in achieving its aims.
For a full Job Description please visit our website.
Closing date: Tuesday 25th May 2021 (Midday)
Shortlisting: Wednesday 26th May 2021
Interview date: Wednesday 2nd June 2021