We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to enhance the work in our emergency housing accommodation.
- Ensure residents receive a welcoming, supportive and positive experience that gives them the time and space to adjust to a home environment and settled way of life.
- Manage a caseload, key working service users and undertaking assessments, support plans and reviews.
- Build warm and positive relationships with service users, keeping the individual’s best interests at heart.
- Deliver a package of support individually tailored for each resident.
- Ensure that all health & safety checks within our buildings are carried out in accordance with HARP policies and procedures.
- Enable residents to retain their accommodation, prevent evictions and assist residents that are ready to move on.
For a full Job Description visit our wesbite.
Closing date: Thursday 13th May 2021 (noon)
Shortlisting: Friday 14th May 2021
Interview date: Thursday 20th May 2021