We’re looking for creative thinkers to join our award winning Housing Options Team to help vulnerable people find safe and secure accommodation. If you are someone who likes to think outside the box and find alternative solutions to complicated issues, then we invite you to submit an application.
This is an unique opportunity to provide solutions to those facing crisis and influence positive changes to existing systems and processes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assessing housing and support needs for applicants who are homeless or threatened with homelessness;
- Working with applicants and partners in order to agree personalised housing plans;
- Making statutory decisions regarding homelessness in accordance with current legislation;
- Taking proactive steps to reduce rough sleeping and prevent homelessness.
- Managing our waiting list and nomination agreements with registered providers.
If you want a job that makes a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people then this could be the role for you.
For further information on this role, please visit Jobs and Careers | Stafford Borough Council (staffordbc.gov.uk)
Closing Date for completed applications: Midnight Sunday 29th May 2022
Interview date: Week commencing 06 June 2022