We are looking for a Housing First Project Worker to join our team.
Main purpose of the job:
- To provide support to the most disadvantage, entrenched and hard-to-reach homeless individuals to find permanent housing and subsequently address the issues that contributed to that individual’s homelessness.
- To support service users once in accommodation with intensive support that is led by the service user with their unique needs being at the heart of the support.
- To support volunteers to join the project with their lived experience providing additional advice and support to the service users.
- To be responsible for the day to day delivery of the service, managing a small caseload of individuals with the overall goal of supporting them to sustain their tenancies.
- To provide flexible, ongoing and intensive support to Housing First residents to help them to choose, set up and personalise their homes.
- To support the stability and progression towards participants’ independence, to help them to achieve their personal goals, adopting an adaptable and flexible approach.
- To meet with commissioners, produce reports and participate in service monitoring.
For a full Job Description please go to: https://www.harpsouthend.org.uk/housing-first-project-worker-0521
Deadline for applications: Sunday, 20 June 2021