We’re looking for a number of Safe and Well Support workers to join us on a permanent basis. We have a number of full-time and part-time roles available. It’s an exciting opportunity for people to join our supported housing team in Stoke to play a crucial role to support customers during the night and outside of normal working hours to help make homelessness history.
- Be a first point of contact for customers during out of hours
- Deal with anti-social behaviour and help customers when they lock themselves out
- Welcome new customers into the service and help them to settle in
- Complete customer entry and exit processes
- Help people to access emergency accommodation
- Be on hand to provide emotional, practical and mental health support should customers need it
- Complete admin duties such as data entry, updating logbooks and writing handover reports and use CCTV to monitor activity
What we’re looking for:
- We’re not looking for someone with experience because you will be provided with all the training you need to do your job. Instead we’re looking for someone who wants to help us on our mission to end homelessness.
- You’ll just need to be confident, compassionate, open-minded, resilient and assertive.
Who we are:
Here at Concrete we’re making homelessness history, it’s a big statement, but we’re not alone in achieving it. Concrete futures take a group effort. Want to know who help make our work possible? We’re part of Honeycomb Group, a group of brands dedicated to making this region and the surrounding areas vibrant. www.honeycombgroup.org.uk
Benefits of working for us:
We offer a vibrant culture with a real social purpose, a great pension scheme that we’ll contribute to, a cycle to work scheme, colleague-led development programmes, a modern approach to time off for what matters (including flexi-time and an extra day off that’s just for you), access to free flu jabs and an extensive health scheme, a great reward scheme with discount at leading retailers, cinemas and gyms, as well as all the ongoing training you need to succeed.
Help us give those without a plan, voice or home to build concrete futures by tackling the issues that keep people from finding their own home. Apply NOW!
Closing Date: 18 October 2021
#Stoke #NewcastleUnderLyme #SupportWorker #Homelessness #FullTime #PartTime #Nightwork #WeekendWork #Nights #Weekends #Flexible #GreatBenefits #JobsThatGiveBack