Main purpose of the role:
- Ensure residents of the emergency hostel receive a welcoming, supportive and positive experience that gives them the time and space to adjust to a home environment and settled way of life.
- Manage a caseload, key working residents and undertaking risk assessments and support plans.
- Work closely with the Co-ordinator/Team Manager on a daily basis to provide an integrated service to tackle rough sleeping in Southend.
- Enable residents to retain their accommodation, prevent evictions and assist residents that are ready to move on.
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of Service Users.
For a full job description please go to: https://www.harpsouthend.org.uk/project-worker-september-21
Closing date: 28 September, 2021.