Step by Step has an exciting role for a Corporate Partnership Fundraiser to join the existing fundraising team. Step by Step is happy to consider applications from people who want to work Part-Time (0.8) up to Full Time. Happy to receive applications from people with a sales background.
What Step by Step can offer you
- A basic salary of up to £27,000 - £28,000 (Pro-Rata)
- 25 days of paid holiday plus an 8-day Bank Holiday Allowance – pro-rata for PT
- A company pension scheme
- A car parking permit for a local car park
- Smart Health Benefit (access to GP 24/7)
- Life Assurance
- This is a permanent contract.
So where is the role based and what about flexible working?
The role is based in Aldershot town centre. Step by Step has a flexible working environment and has a core working pattern between 1000 -1600, allowing colleagues to choose when they want to work outside the core hours. Step by Step also has hybrid working meaning that some days can be worked from home. Step by Step would be happy to work with the successful candidate to devise a working pattern that works for SBS and you.
A bit about us!
Step by Step is a charity that passionately believes in supporting young people who are going through hard times. Our unique step by step approach, providing accommodation, personal development opportunities and specialist support services, identifies and fulfils aspirations.
Each year we work with over 1,500 young people aged 11 – 25 and our team play a pivotal role in empowering young people and preventing homelessness.
The Step by Step team are positive, dynamic, professional, and committed to empowering young people to fulfil their full potential.
Step by Step was incorporated in 1989, so have a long history of working and supporting young people.
What would you be doing?
As a corporate fundraiser, you would be responsible for generating leads from corporate business and turning those leads into long-term partnerships to support the charity.
Develop new ways to increase supporter conversion and engagement.
Work with the wider fundraising team to support annual events.
Support in bid tenders and Trust and Grant applications.
Step by Step is looking for someone who:
- Ideally has at least one years’ experience working in charitable income generation. We would consider job changers from a sales background or accounts/client management background.
- Can demonstrate a history of converting new/cold leads to income regularly.
- Can liaise with industries you have never worked in before.
- Can project management and negotiate.
- Ideally has previously used customer relationship management systems and digital fundraising tools.
- Can find innovative ways to engage with potential partners.
- Ideally experience of Salesforce and can use Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Has a full driving licence, business class insurance and access to a vehicle for work.
We will be interviewing as we move through the process so please do apply asap if you are interested as we reserve the right to stop recruiting