About The Connection at St Martin’s
We believe that no one should have to sleep rough on London’s streets, and that everyone should get the support they need to find a place to call home. We get to know every person we work with, understanding what they need to recover, helping them build on their strengths, and supporting them to find their own way home. Help us make London a city where no one sleeps rough on our streets.
London’s diversity is its biggest asset and we strive to ensure our workforce reflects London’s diversity at all levels. We welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith or disability.
We particularly encourage applications from candidates with lived experience of homelessness who we believe are an essential asset in our sector.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and welcome the opportunity to consider flexible working arrangements.
About the Role
- You will work with clients that have been placed in independent accommodation around London and support them as they make the transition from the street or a hostel setting into more independent accommodation.
- You will undertake strengths-based case work with people who have multiple and complex needs to support resettlement and sustainment of accommodation.
- You will continue to work with these clients to prevent them from returning to the street, support them to build networks in their local community and to help them to move on into permanent accommodation
- Please note, this is a client facing role with travel required to various London boroughs, so we do not offer remote working
Full job description can be found on our website. This is a part time role (17.5 hours per week), and a fixed term contract until September 2024.
Salary: £18,079 (£36,159 pro-rated)
Closing Date: Sunday 3rd March
Interview Date: Friday 8th March
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous training budget, plus an annual personal training budget
- Enhanced Sick Pay Policy
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Day off for moving house
- Pension – 5% Employer, 3% Employee
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Reward Gateway (access to discount vouchers and cashback at the UK’s favourite retailers)
We are a London Living Wage employer